AyeCode Connect is a small plugin available on the wp.org repository that allows you to connect your website to your user account on our sites.
Connecting your account will automatically sync any license keys and allow you to install any addons right from your wp-admin area with one click.
AyeCode Connect for a better user experience
If you have a user account on any of our product websites, then you automatically have an AyeCode user account. Your login details will work on any of our websites.
With a single connection between your website and ours you can benefit from the following features;
- Automatic license key syncing. Your license keys will automatically be synced and activated. Meaning you never have to worry about entering a key again.
- Single click addon installs. Installing addons is now easier than ever. Once connected, you can visit the extensions page and install any addon with one click.
- Live documentation search. (coming soon) Every admin screen will have a help icon explaining everything on the page and also letting you search all documentation live from your wp-admin area.
- Request support from your dashboard. (coming soon) Using our help icon, you can open a support ticket right from your wp-admin area.
Why AyeCode Connect?
It’s all about making customers happy! For us, the worst thing in the world is an unhappy customer, and the single biggest reason for an unhappy customer is frustration. Therefore, we created AyeCode Connect to try to eliminate the most significant points that cause frustration.
Currently, we get ten’s of emails every month from users having issues with either license keys or installing addons. This issue is not limited to new customers but can also affect existing customers. For instance, a user who upgrades their membership to a different length would need to deactivate and then reactivate all new licenses individually. In short, AyeCode Connect resolves these license issues.
Documentation and support are our next targets. Currently, we are moving all our documentation to a new system that will show relevant docs related to the current settings page. In addition, our new help widget will also allow live documentation searches. Similarly, the widget adds the ability to open a new support ticket right from your site.
Having one unified system that works across all our products with a single user log in means we can provide a more straightforward and more comfortable user experience in many different departments.
AyeCode Connect’s focus is to;
- Make it as simple as possible for users to install and update addons, meaning no more downloading zip files or entering license keys.
- Provide easy to access documentation exactly where needed. The new help icon makes documentation available right from your WordPress Dashboard.
- Make support easy to access when needed. The new help icon allows users to open a support ticket right from their WordPress backend.